At Dentistry on Fruitville in Sarasota, FL , Dr. Amanda Rizner and our team truly enjoy making a difference in people’s lives and helping them love their smiles!
Because of this, we take the time to thoroughly answer your questions, explain all procedures in an understandable manner, and offer mild oral sedation options for those with severe dental anxieties. We have TV's in all the treatment rooms, as well as noise cancelling headphones in order to make your visit as relaxing as possible. We want you to feel safe, heard, and comfortable, and to know we place your wellbeing at the forefront of all we do!
We welcome individuals of all ages and offer quality, family-friendly dental care, including:
- Dental exams, cleanings, and tooth-colored fillings
- Fluoride, sealants, and preventive care
- Root canals, extractions, and natural-looking bridges, crowns, dentures, and implant restorations
- Invisalign® clear orthodontic aligners, veneers, teeth whitening, Botox®, and aesthetic dentistry
- Advanced dental technology for comprehensive, detailed diagnostics and treatment planning
Dentistry on Fruitville is a private, family-owned practice, where we will care for you and your loved ones as family: professionally, with respect and compassion for your unique needs.
Dr. Rizner and our team look forward to welcoming you to our smile care family; please contact our Sarasota, FL dental office, serving Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, and surrounding communities, to schedule a visit, today! You can also book your new patient appointment online using the "Schedule Now" button on the main homepage!